TDK Comfort Systems is the company for air conditioner repair Chino Valley residents trust for all their air conditioner needs. Although we offer fast, reliable, and affordable AC repair 24 hours a day, we also recognize that no one wants to have to use emergency air conditioning repair services, especially when the Arizona heat is in full force. The best way to prevent expensive and inconvenient repairs is through regular seasonal maintenance. When you schedule your seasonal maintenance visit with TDK Comfort, we send one of our technicians to perform an extensive check-up of your unit, including:
1. The capacitors – bad capacitors are one of the leading causes of equipment failure. Having them checked and replaced before the burnout is one of the most effective ways to save an emergency call.
2. The unit disconnect – a worn out or over-heated disconnect can blow fuses and is dangerous. Having it tested makes sure it is safe and operational.
3. The condenser coil – a dirty condenser coil raises the refrigerant pressure and increases your electric bill. It can also cause your HVAC equipment to clog and quit working. Your service visit may also include a condenser cleaning.
4. The unit wiring – loose or broken wires can lead to an AC failure. Having them checked and fixed before they become a problem keeps your unit working all summer long.
5. The motors and bearings – all moving parts of your unit are lubricated during your service visit. This keeps them rotating properly and reduces the chance that they will fail.
6. The thermostat – a faulty thermostat is a leading cause of AC emergency calls.
In addition to these services, we will also help you learn to change your filters if you don’t already know how. Clogged filters cause your equipment to work less efficiently and are a leading cause of AC failure. Filters should be changed monthly during the summer for optimum results.
Don’t wait for your AC to break down. Call us today for routine maintenance to keep your AC running at its best all summer!