Heating & Furnace Repair, Service & Installation in Cottonwood, AZ
TDK Comfort Systems has been serving the Heating needs of Cottonwood, AZ since 2000. We are always focused on providing the absolute best customer service in the Cottonwood furnace Repair business. We have achieved an A+ Rating with the BBB and we work extremely hard to maintain it.
Avoiding Common HVAC Issues
Our technicians here at TDK Comfort Systems can expertly repair and install heating systems and we want our customers to get the most out of their HVAC investment. Here are some tips to keep your furnace system running smoothly:
- Replace furnace filters regularly. This is one of the easiest and most important things you can do to keep your heating system running efficiently and it is possible for a clogged filter to contribute to a furnace breakdown.
- In the event your furnace loses power, check the fuses and circuit breaker before scheduling a service call.
- Schedule annual maintenance. Most furnace manufacturers recommend at least a yearly maintenance check on their products. A professional technician can safely clean and adjust interior parts like the blower components and heat exchanger.
- Check your thermostat occasionally to see if it displays an accurate temperature and tighten up any loose connections.
You can count on our professional and reliable staff for all of your furnace repair and installation needs. Give us a call today and see why we provide some of the most trusted HVAC service Cottonwood has to offer.
Furnace Repair in Cottonwood, AZ
If you’re in need of FURNACE REPAIR in COTTONWOOD, look no further! We are located just off State Route 89 which allows us to promptly respond to our customers. Give us a call and we will be happy to check out your furnace.
Are you looking to replace your existing furnace and/or Heating System? We offer all major brands of Furances and Heaters. We will be happy to consult you on the right choice for you and your home.
Repair or Replace Your Heater
Have you been faced with the decision of whether to repair or replace your heater? There are many factors that can help you decide before you call for HVAC service, Cottonwood residents.
- How old is your furnace? If it is 15 years or older, a replacement is your best bet.
- How well has your furnace been maintained? If you haven’t had tune-ups, inspections, or monthly maintenance, the lifespan of your furnace probably has decreased and may need to be replaced.
- How efficient is your furnace? Certain repairs and maintenance can increase the efficiency of your furnace. If you have an older model, a replacement with a modern and more efficient model may be the most affordable option in the long run.
High Efficiency Furnaces Will Save You Money
A high efficiency furnace is the best way to make sure you’re not paying more than you have to on your monthly energy bills. Any furnace with an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) rating of 90 or above is considered high efficiency, so look for that number when deciding what model will be best for your home or business. If your furnace has a rating of 90, it means that 90% of the energy used to run the furnace is being directly converted to warm air, which is great! Some units go even higher, but a rating of at least 90 is recommended. Contact the experts at TDK Comfort Systems for more information today!
Heating Maintenance Plans
We offer a maintenance plan for everyone! Keep your furnace running smoothly with twice yearly heating maintenance programs.