Did you know people spend about 90% of their day indoors, especially during the hot and cold seasons? With modern construction being tightly sealed and insulated, indoor pollutants can get trapped inside, making the indoor air up to five times more contaminated than outside air.
These pollutants include harmful chemicals, toxins, dust mites, pollen, mold, and other unwanted particles. But don’t worry! Solutions are available to help you and your family breathe easier and enjoy a comfortable environment.
Benefits of Improved Indoor Air Quality:
- Healthier environment: Reduces pollutants and allergens, promoting better respiratory health and reducing the risk of illnesses and allergies.
- Asthma and allergy relief: Minimizes airborne allergens, providing relief from asthma and allergy symptoms.
- Increased productivity: Enhances cognitive function and mental clarity, leading to improved productivity and concentration.
- Odor elimination: Eliminates unpleasant odors, creating a more inviting living or working space.
- Better sleep: Improves sleep quality, reducing disturbances and contributing to overall well-being.
Benefits of Regular Maintenance:
- Improved Energy Efficiency: Regular maintenance helps optimize energy efficiency, reducing cooling costs and environmental impact.
- Enhanced Cooling Performance: Proper maintenance ensures that your system delivers optimal performance, keeping your space consistently comfortable.
- Extended Lifespan: Routine maintenance can extend the lifespan of your system, allowing you to get the most out of your investment and avoid premature replacements.
- Cost Savings: By addressing minor issues during maintenance visits, you can prevent major breakdowns and expensive repairs, saving you money in the long run.
- Improved Air Quality: Regular maintenance includes cleaning or replacing air filters and promoting cleaner and healthier indoor air by removing dust, allergens, and pollutants.
- Reliable Operation: With scheduled maintenance, potential problems can be detected and resolved early, ensuring the reliable operation of your system and minimizing the risk of unexpected system failures.
Whole-Area Air Cleaners
Indoor pollutants can cause congestion, sneezing, headaches, and other problems. A whole-area air cleaner can help remove these tiny particles, reducing the potential triggers for asthma and allergies in your home or business.
Air cleaners and HEPA filters are designed to capture dust, pollen, pet hair and dander, dust mites, mildew, and more, leaving you with fresh and clean air.
During winter, dry air can be a problem. Humidifiers come to the rescue by adding just the right amount of moisture to protect you, your family, and your home from the damaging effects of over-dry air.
Dry air can cause a dry nose, cracked and itchy skin, a sore throat, allergy and asthma symptoms, frequent static shocks, chipped paint, plaster, and cracked wood floors, furniture, and trim.
Additionally, dry air can make the temperature feel cooler, making your heating unit work harder to achieve a comfortable environment.
Whether you need dehumidification, ventilation, filtration, or humidification, we offer durable and efficient products and solutions to help improve the air quality in your home, making it cleaner and more comfortable.